Position Title: Shipping Specialist
Reports to: Warehouse Supervisor
Regular Hours: 6:30 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Primary Job Duties
Responsible for Scanning/staging orders; Scheduling Fed Ex- Holland; Pulling in orders through Edibar continuously; and Updates scheduling system.
Responsible for the accurate shipments to customers; loading & unloading of customer trucks/trailers; producing Bill of Material order sheets/labels for the Material Handlers to pull, that in turn enables production staff to build. This position is responsible for creation of Initial Parts Production documents and labels per direction from the Quality Department. Also, performs other duties as requested/required by the Supervisor. Additional responsibilities include:
- Customer contact with Honda
- Primary contact for all freight companies
- Responsible for following company approved safety program
- Control IPP initiation for BOM’s
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- Able to work with limited supervision.
- Certified to operate a Forklift; able to climb on and off the forklift multiple times daily.
- Ability to use computer and calculator.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Able to read and comprehend word documents.
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction.
- Possesses good communication skills.
- This is an hourly position and is subject to the overtime rate of 1.5 times the base hourly wage for any hours worked over 40 per week.
- Position may require evening, weekend, or holiday work depending on customer demand or UCO Industries requirements.
Probationary Period: 90 days
- Working conditions may exist that are not such that normally exist in the occupation of Shipping Specialist. These conditions may include exposure to blood borne pathogens, communicable disease, potentially infectious materials and/ or aggressive behavior.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com