Position Title: Product Inspector
Reports to: Quality Supervisor
Regular Hours: 7:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Primary Job Duties
Responsible for verifying the accuracy of production orders that have been collated and packed. Check for presence of e-lid, part mark and quantity to the EDI label. Obtain and label the correct shipping container per the bill of materials. Complete a third check on a finished Owner Manual Kit by verifying part numbers of each part to the bill of materials. Label the skids with date sheets and parts, along with removing the completed skid from the line with a forklift and placing product in the correct shipping area. Obtain parts for production with a barcode scanner along with returning parts as necessary. Check scale tolerance on 12 scales before production begins.
Responsible for following company approved safety program; identifies all applicable requirements of a safety plan. Follows approved operation standards. Performs other duties as requested by the Quality Manager.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must have a valid State Driver’s License
- Must be willing to be Fork-lift Trained and Certified
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis in a safe manner, according to in-service training
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to work with little supervision
- Basic PC skills
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction
- This is an hourly position and is subject to the overtime rate of 1.5 times the base hourly wage for any hours over 40 per week.
- Position may require evening, holiday or weekend work depending on customer requirements or UCO Industries requirements.
Probationary Period: 90 days
- UCO Industries, Inc. does not discriminate in the provision of employment because of handicap, race, color, creed, national origin, sex or age.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com