Position Title: Part-Time Quality & Production Assistant
Reports to: 2nd Shift Supervisor
Regular Hours: 1:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Primary Job Duties
Verify accuracy of 2nd shift production work including but not limited to:
- Pre-bagged parts, Trayed parts, Printed part prep work, Shipping container builds and order fulfillment, and Customer packaging/cleaning & prep
Responsible for assisting with production needs in 2nd shift. This could include assisting employees with work and giving direction when needed. Leading by example for the employees. Helping with 2nd shift supervisors needs and being a point person for staff.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on a regular basis in a safe manner, according to in-service training
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Able to work with little supervision
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction
- This is an hourly position and is subject to the overtime rate of 1.5 times the regular rate if more than 40 hours are worked per week.
- Position may require evening, holiday or weekend work depending on customer requirements or UCO Industries requirements.
- Working conditions may exist that are not such that normally exist in the typical work environment. These conditions may include exposure to blood borne pathogens, communicable disease, potentially infectious materials and/or aggressive behavior.
- UCO Industries, Inc. does not discriminate in the provision of employment because of handicap, race, color, creed, national origin, sex or age.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org