Position Title: Contingent Staff
Reports to: Production Supervisor
Regular Hours: 7am to 11am or 11:30am to 3:30pm
Monday through Friday
Primary Job Duties: This position is production based which includes the following:
Production line assembly work and table work.
Member must be capable of taking direction given and producing quality parts that are outlined in the operation standards while meeting productivity requirements.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds (when required)
- Capable of sitting for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to work with little supervision & direction.
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction
- Possesses good communication skills
- Conducts self in a professional manner
- Capable of operating scales
- Capable of operating barcode scanner
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Good hand coordination
- Ability to meet productivity requirements
- This is an hourly position in four hour shifts based on production needs. Associate is eligible for overtime, on any hours over 40 per week, at 1.5 times their normal hourly rate. This position is contingent and has no benefits.
- Position may require weekend work depending on customer requirements or UCO Industries requirements.
**** Due to the current COVID pandemic additional safety precautions are being taken while on site. These requirements include but are not limited to: wearing protective eyewear, a face mask and using hand sanitizer regularly.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org