Position Title: Contingent Production Staff
Reports to: 2nd Shift Production Supervisor
Regular Hours: 1:30pm -5:30pm
Monday through Friday
Primary Job Duties: This position is production based which includes the following:
Production line assembly work, table work and warehouse work.
Member must be capable of taking direction given and producing quality parts that are outlined in the operation standards while meeting productivity requirements. Operating a forklift moving pallets and totes around the warehouse and placing in high warehouse shelving for storage.
- Ability to lift 30 pounds (when required)
- Capable of sitting or standing for prolonged periods of time.
- Able to work with little supervision & direction.
- Ability to follow verbal and written direction
- Possesses good communication skills
- Conducts self in a professional manner
- Capable of working in an warehouse environment (Temperature fluctuation)
- Capable of operating scales
- Capable of operating barcode scanner
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Good hand coordination
- Ability to meet productivity requirements
- Current valid Driver’s License
- This is an hourly position in four hour shifts based on production needs and or piece price rate based on table work requirements. Associate is eligible for overtime, on any hours over 40 per week, at 1.5 times their normal hourly rate. This position is contingent and has no benefits.
- Position may require weekend work depending on customer requirements or UCO Industries requirements.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org