File 13 Document Destruction
Protect Yourself and Your Business With Secure Document Destruction Services from File 13 at UCO Industries!
Did you know?
Over 43% of security breaches are caused by physical means like dumpster diving…
File 13 at UCO Industries has cost effective solutions for all of your paper shredding and document destruction needs.
- FREE Executive Console installed and routine pick-ups tailored to your business needs, weekly, monthly, or quarterly
- On call service for quarterly purges, annual purges, or clean outs due to moving or remodeling.
- Drop off your documents to be shredded at our facility during regular hours listed below or call for an appointment.
Monday – Friday 1-4 pm
Document Destruction FAQ’s
Every person and business has information that requires secure destruction
For businesses, taking the proper steps and protocols to secure this information is a business owners responsibility. At some point every business has to dispose of confidential information. Customer lists, confidential client information, credit card and sales receipts, personnel and payroll records all need to be kept secure. Though it is not widely known, if any of this information ends up in a dumpster, it legally becomes fair game to anyone who finds it.
For individuals, identity theft is one of the fastest growing crimes. Often times it occurs through hard copy paper sources.
File 13 at UCO Industries document destruction services, significantly reduces your risk when disposing of confidential information. Protect yourself and your business with File 13 at UCO Industries. When you select File 13 at UCO Industries for your secure destruction needs you can rest assured that the chain of custody will remain unbroken. After your documents have been shredded they will then be transported to a paper mill to be recycled.
What to Shred?
Materials that contain signature, account number, social security number, medical information, or legal information.
- Address labels from junk mail and magazines
- ATM receipts
- Bank statements
- Copies of sales receipts
- Credit card information
- Customer Lists
- Documents containing sensitive information such as name, address, phone number or email
- Documents relating to investments
- Employment records
- Employee pay stubs
- Legal Documents
- Medical Records
- Papers with Social Security Information
- Tax returns
- Travel Itineraries
- Voided checks
Our Mission, Commitment and Staff
File 13 at UCO Executive Console
Our Executive Console provides peace of mind by not only meeting The Joint Commission but also the United States Department of Health and Human Services legislation regarding compliance. Designed with an office friendly gray melamine with green drawstring bag for paper harvesting, the Executive Console will meet all your expectations for secure document destruction.
- 35″ x 19″ x 16″(88.9cm x 48.3 cm x 40.6cm)
- Bag capacity of 80-100 lbs. of paper(36.29-45.4 cm)
- Dry Gallon Capacity – 30 gallons
- Provided free of charge when you set up a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly pickup schedule.
- 0% manufacturer defects – long life field
- Tamper evident, keyed alike, lockable door
FILE 13 AT UCO TOTE
ERGONOMIC SECURE CONVENIENT EFFICIENT
*Available Upon Request*
- Internal Patented Lockjaw® locking system
- Anti-phish ridge prevents possibility of tampering with documents. Ridge secures paperwork away from prying hands.
- Rounded corners provide extra rigidity and security to prevent tampering
- 12″ rubber wheels non-marking with 7/8″ axle for added strength
Our Service Area
File 13 at UCO Industries, INC. provides paper shredding services and confidential document disposal to the following Ohio counties: Ashland, Clark, Crawford, Champaign, Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Hardin, Knox, Licking, Logan, Madison, Marion, Morrow, Richland, Union, and Wyandot.
Ready to partner with UCO?
Contact us to schedule a call or an appointment to see how we can help your business with our business solutions and document shredding services!